Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If No Pacquiao, I'm The Best Fight For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the best trainer in the world, in my corner, who will give me the right instructions to beat him," Khan said.
    not sure if i can agree with this. roach is a great trainer , but so far he failed to find pacquiao a solution against counterpunchers.
    also may 5th in las vegas is not the best time to fight khan. a mexican opponent at that date would be far more lucrative financially. no surprise they are pinging morales and canelo.
    okay khan can bring in UK PPV's but no just no. i liked the idea that khan and floyd would fight in england far more.

Comment

Wtf is Khan talking about? No one is demanding this fight. He's at least a year away from fighting Floyd. He hasn't even fought a welterweight yet. Why is he bringing up Floyd's name day after day? Go away, Amir. Fight Robert Guerrero or the Berto-Ortiz winner. Then start calling Floyd out.

Comment

chaka khan is annoying...every day a different "floyd should fight me " quote...

somebody get this guy a bra and panties

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          chaka khan is annoying...every day a different "floyd should fight me " quote...

somebody get this guy a bra and panties
          What's wrong with wanting to fight the best? At least someone wants to do it these days.

Comment

a mere con cut it out. first you want to fight then you need 2 more fights to be ready.. you are making an as out of yourself

Comment

Amir Khan seems absolutely drunk on this issue of "speed and power".
              It's all he ever talks about.
              He seems to think that so long as he's faster, he'll win.
              Speed most certainly helps a fighter. But elite-level boxing is about angles, inches and timing.
              And Floyd's skill level is strastospheric compared to Khan's.

Amir should work his way up the ladder gradually.
              He's not ready for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Yes Sequitur View Post
                Amir Khan seems absolutely drunk on this issue of "speed and power".
                It's all he ever talks about.
                He seems to think that so long as he's faster, he'll win.
                Speed most certainly helps a fighter. But elite-level boxing is about angles, inches and timing.
                And Floyd's skill level is strastospheric compared to Khan's.

Amir should work his way up the ladder gradually.
                He's not ready for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  What's wrong with wanting to fight the best? At least someone wants to do it these days.
                  Well, yeah. Everyone wants to fight the best when they also happen to bring the big money.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Amir is very talented but sorry thats not a fight I want to see. I know Amir isn't knocking Floyd out it will be like a sparring session. Im not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mccready View Post
                      Well, yeah. Everyone wants to fight the best when they also happen to bring the big money.
                      So what's the problem? Other fighters (Wright, Mosley, Pacquiao) have turned Maywesther down, despite bringing in big money.

Comment

Working...
                      X