Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto at 154 but Martinez at 150? INTERESTING FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he can't wear a pair of Nikes after he's worn a pair of Gucci's?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
      because martinez is not a draw cotto has the whole puerto rico behind him martinez is great fighter top 3 or 4 p4p IMO but he got to get his name up before floyd would even think about fighting him
      What you just said has NOTHING to do with fighting at 150.

You're letting yourself believe this is a legit fight because Mayweather is using the weight as the icing on the cake.

I'm gonna watch some Hagler Leonard, f this ****

Comment

You're forgetting to mention the fact that he was responding to a question by a reporter that asked him about Martinez's own comments that he would come down to 150 to fight Floyd. He didn't say he wouldn't fight Martinez at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          You're forgetting to mention the fact that he was responding to a question by a reporter that asked him about Martinez's own comments that he would come down to 150 to fight Floyd. He didn't say he wouldn't fight Martinez at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            This weight thing is comedic.

Now 154 is "Cotto's weight"??????

Miguel wanted Tony to fight him at 150.

The weight thing is Floyd's selling point for this ***** fight.
            I'm the biggest hater of this fight for sure, and no one is more upset at Floyd than I am. But to nitpick the only positive thing of this shit fight, you have to really hate Floyd with a passion.

The ONLY thing good about this fight is that it's at 154. And even that doesn't even make it good enough for me to buy in to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              The truth is a big damn straw Dirky boy.

Try again.

Comment

this is kind of out of context...the reporter basically asked him "Sergio Martinez said he would come down to 150, would you fight him?" all Floyd said was yeah if he can make 150 i would. Floyd never said "if i fight sergio martinez its going to be at 150 or no fight.

Its surprising how many of you have pacquiao sigs because thats the double standard he made with Cotto (come down to 145 to fight for your 147 belt?) and Margarito (let me come up to 150). So now i cant fight Cotto at 150 it needs to be 145-147. How can you critique one thing but defend the other????

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                  What you just said has NOTHING to do with fighting at 150.

You're letting yourself believe this is a legit fight because Mayweather is using the weight as the icing on the cake.

I'm gonna watch some Hagler Leonard, f this ****
                  im saying why would floyd fight martinez at 150 who is barley known when he can fight a established fighter like Cotto at 154 for the tiltle he makes more money fighting cotto he does better ppv numbers fighting cotto its a buisness he gets nothing from fighting martinez its the risk and reward factor you gotta look at

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I'm the biggest hater of this fight for sure, and no one is more upset at Floyd than I am. But to nitpick the only positive thing of this shit fight, you have to really hate Floyd with a passion.

The ONLY thing good about this fight is that it's at 154. And even that doesn't even make it good enough for me to buy in to it.
                    Explain to me why this fight could not take place at......say 150?

You know Cotto and Mayweather could EASILY make this. The weight has jack to do with the credibility of this fight. It's ironic that Floyd is making this fight legit on something Pacquiao gets criticised for. (Since he claims Pac makes his name off him)

Buy the PPV guys....support these frauds (YES PLURAL we are getting robbed by both parties)

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Why is that a positive thing? Miguel Cotto is not a junior middleweight. His prime weight is welterweight.

Just cos hes old and shot and cant be arsed making 147 anymore doesnt make 154 "his weight". You said it yourself, he hasn't beaten a single top class JMW.

The weight means *****, hes still the same shot fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X