Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think pac deserves a rematch ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think pac deserves a rematch ???

In my honest opinion I don't think he does the last 3 fights were so close it could've gone either way, if this fight was close or if Marquez won unanimously I'd say yes but he got KNOCKED THE F UCK OUT!! So I'm annoyed that pig arum is thinking he'll get rematch

of course he deserves a rematch

hopefully it's not immediate

Comment

Yes he deserves a rematch but I hope JMM retires but I think the money will lure him back in.

Comment

the hell, of course he deserves a rematch... a KO loss aint the end of the world, its happened plenty of times (i.e. Graziano vs Zale I, and II...KO in the 6th round, coincidently)

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
          the hell, of course he deserves a rematch... a KO loss aint the end of the world, its happened plenty of times (i.e. Graziano vs Zale I, and II...KO in the 6th round, coincidently)
          He deserves a rematch, barring one round pacman was in control and was looking good to win it. He got a bit careless in the last round swinging amateurishly, guess he was tired of SD and MD decision.

After this fight, there has been a sudden influx of Mexican posters, either that or the Mexican flag is their DP.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
            But if Marquez got knocked out I'm pretty sure nobody would be saying Marquez deserves a re match, WHY does he deserve one ?? Just cuz he's pacquiao ?

Comment

How many times can one have a rematch, I'm all for it but what if Manny wins the 5th fight then Marquez would want a 6th fight to avenge his loss.

Comment

He should rematch Bradley thats the honourable fight to take only Bradley will beat him without doubt this time , so that fight is not on Arums short list where you only have bum Rios or a JMM rematch which is not needed its just milking .

Comment

Sure if he wants that.

Comment

Manny should get a rematch, he could have just avoided JMM and fought either Cotto or Bradley. It was the best fight of the year, the rematch would be huge, not to mention JMM biggest payday and he will get to call the shots (weight, ring size, gloves, location etc.). It would be nice to ride off, but the money and the chance to prove he is the best one more time, should be enough for one more fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X