Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] David Levi hinting at Danny Garcia vs Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common man, this is a bullshit fight, just as bad as Manny vs Rios. Garcia would be a sitting duck, it'll be target practice for Floyd. I like the kid but he is nothing special. His father will certainly make for some great 24/7 though.

I'd rather see Mayweather vs Canelo.
    Last edited by p4p-champ; 10-15-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      But Pac-Rios is legit??? C'mon man.

If Garcia beats an Alexander or Matthysse, and a Guerrero or something, than this is a very good fight. Garcia beating Khan is better than Rios beating Alvarado.

I'd like to see Garcia get 1-2 more good wins first though.
      Why must you always counter Floyd arguements with Manny examples?

Just cause one person is a Floyd hater doesnt mean they are a Manny lover.

Make arguements based on the info at hand. Its about Floyd, stick to Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather vs. Garcia? No thanks.

Comment

cmon Floyd dont waste your last years...cant believe that he doesnt want to fight Canelo on May 5th...this is where the money is and Floyd knows that!

Comment

Ehhhhh, Ill pass....

Comment

If Garcia gets a few more wins against legit comp I would like this fight to happen. After Morales though? NO THANK YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                cmon Floyd dont waste your last years...cant believe that he doesnt want to fight Canelo on May 5th...this is where the money is and Floyd knows that!
                Unless Cotto loses to Trout, that fight isn't happening just yet. They can still make a lot of money with Cotto before a potential fight with Mayweather.

Comment

Doubt it happens and not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
                    ...Mayweather prefers to fight unbeaten fighters...
                    Mayweather has only ever fought 2 unbeaten fighters.

Comment

I don't know if anyone remembers but I called this fight a while ago.

I wanted it for December though. If Mayweather fights Garcia he has to fight twice a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X