Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Training Hard For Danny Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it before and I will say it again...

This fiht was too close for him to start using a new strength and conditioning coach. His style does not suit a bulkier frame and he sure does look a lot bigger than usual.

He was already at the peak stage of his training for the Lamont Peterson fight before it fell through. 2 weeks off wasn't enough time to start over and work hard on he upper body for him to cut well. Most of his fat was gone and the proteins, obvious carbs now have made him too big.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      If there were 10 extra seconds left in round 1 we wouldnt be having this conversation either

you know it's funny, i dont remember seeing Khan on the floor in that fight?

go figure
      Well, we all saw him standing at the ropes like some drunk beotch. Yet that wasn't my point whatsoever.

Comment

....and Manny's nowhere to be found.

Comment

Even now Khan is not an experienced fighter, he was 23 years old with about the same number of fights. he's still not even in his prime yet, at 28 and around 30 fights he will be in his prime

thats FIVE years after that Maidana fight which he still won by the way.

I know your an Ortiz fan, and are probably just bitter that Khan did what your boy couldn't but just get over it.
          I hate to break it to you, but Khan has gone as far as he can it's not gonna get any better. So change the word experienced to elite in the first sentence and I'll agree with you.

lol @ bringing Ortiz into this out of nowhere. And you think Ortiz was experienced when he faced Maidana? Be consistant man. Ortiz would spark Khan out in a fight by the way (I won't take you serious if you bring up the amateurs).

Comment

I dont even know why Khan is fighting this bum Garcia? I know Garcia has a belt but come on. For the past 2 yrs I havent been sold on Khan and this fight isnt gonna tell me s_hit. Khan should walk through this clown no problem and this his tribe is gonna be making thread after thread about Khan putting him next for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              I hate to break it to you, but Khan has gone as far as he can it's not gonna get any better. So change the word experienced to elite in the first sentence and I'll agree with you.

lol @ bringing Ortiz into this out of nowhere. And you think Ortiz was experienced when he faced Maidana? Be consistant man. Ortiz would spark Khan out in a fight by the way (I won't take you serious if you bring up the amateurs).
              Of course you wont, yet that, coupled with their form against common opponent Maidana is all we have to go on isn't it.

As soon as Alvarez sparks him out (again) we will be rid of Ortiz once and for all

Comment

Of course you wont, yet that, coupled with their form against common opponent Maidana is all we have to go on isn't it.

As soon as Alvarez sparks him out (again) we will be rid of Ortiz once and for all
                I do recall Ortiz fighting to a draw against Peterson, a fight he should have easily won but got screwed on the cards for what ever reason. Same Peterson that.....well you know.

Canelo-Ortiz is a 50-50 fight. But I'm sure we'll get rid of Khan when he finally moves up to welterweight and gets his chin cracked (again), that's if Garcia doesn't do it before all that.

Comment

That Brits's on the juice.. no doubt about it..

Comment

Whats funny is Amir Khan looks huge here compared to when he was with Alex Ariza, yet according to Mayweather fans he was on PEDS when he was with Ariza according to the Fl0mo steroid experts.

So in these pictures where he looks beefed up and muscular he must be off the juice? gotta love the logic from these fl0mos.

Damn look at the shoulder and biceps, when he was with Ariza he had some skinny arms.

He might have trouble making 140 with his bigger upperbody

Comment

Amir looks huge. He ain't on juice before everyone starts the guy just went through a 10 weeks training camp for Peterson and has only taken 2-3 weeks off from boxing training, but kept up his strength training, before starting his camp again. I think he looks a lot bigger in this camp from the Peterson fight because he felt small when fighting Peterson, Roach said Amir was disappointed that he didn't put on enough size mostly water for the fight so he wanted to be big for the rematch. However i think he looks too big and i hope it doesn't affect his weight cut.

Comment

Working...
                      X