Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    TS where you been son ? ive been having to beat these Calzaghe fanboys down on my own.
    Out and about, NSB is still same old ****, so probably wont be around for long, this is prolly gonna be the last run.

Ive tried to be nice about the whole calzaghe thing, but im starting to lose my paitience again, this moron called Kris Silver tried to tell me kessler has beat elite fighters, guy is a calzaghe nonce, he obviously tickles his balls with sheep fur hoping he will get joe's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      mosley you idiot you should have stayed at lightweight with a bogus wbo title and defended it against bums ranked outside the top 10 and maybe throw in a few faded former champs for good measure. then you would be ALL TIME GREAT material like calzaghe.

oh yea and to end your career move up to 140 to fight a 45 year old chavez and get a split decision that no one thinks you deserved.
      this classic from the.ahem.man who scored 116-111 for jones over calzaghe! pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
        Haha are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Haha are you serious?
          Dead straight.the quote has been flying around on here.hes a messer.this whole thing with calz and hatton is a race thing on here.If you support them,them you are slated as a fanboy or a nuthugger by people with big posters of b-hop or other black fighters in their avatars or on their walls.****ing hilarious!

Comment

UPDATE! i actually revised my scorecard to 117-110 for jones.

Comment

UPDATE! i actually revised my scorecard to 117-110 for jones.
              go on then,tell me how you came up with that

Comment

Dead straight.the quote has been flying around on here.hes a messer.this whole thing with calz and hatton is a race thing on here.If you support them,them you are slated as a fanboy or a nuthugger by people with big posters of b-hop or other black fighters in their avatars or on their walls.****ing hilarious!
                I have Neither, it aint no race thing, people just wanna see calzaghe earn his legendary status by fighting other legends who are...

a) In their prime
                b) Actually able to chew their own food
                c) Able to go to the toilet without supervision.

Comment

you got it all figured out. i'm actually white but after watching calzaghe fight and give white people a bad name i'm gonna pretend im black from here on out.

Comment

go on then,tell me how you came up with that
                    soon as you tell me how calzaghe won 9 rounds against hopkins. can't be done so i guess it's a stalemate.

Comment

you got it all figured out. i'm actually white but after watching calzaghe fight and give white people a bad name i'm gonna pretend im black from here on out.
                      I got it figured out? sounds like youve got it ******ed out

Comment

Working...
                      X