Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a $200 bet on Hopkins but I'm starting to rethink this bet...help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    ur about to lose $200
    And this was a post by a more realistic american although his avatar leads the eye to expect a delusional yank trying to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
      And this was a post by a more realistic american although his avatar leads the eye to expect a delusional yank trying to get out.
      I bet my car on Hatton beating Mayweather, how would you asses that Mr Freud?

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
        I bet my car on Hatton beating Mayweather, how would you asses that Mr Freud?
        Listen laddy. I can tell you are joking. I have read more books than you have eaten peas.

Comment

Listen laddy. I can tell you are joking. I have read more books than you have eaten peas.
          I have spent more time watching TV than you have spent reading. I have also spent more time sleeping than you have spent reading, so I win.

Comment

No sir, I really did.

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
              I have spent more time watching TV than you have spent reading. I have also spent more time sleeping than you have spent reading, so I win.
              Hmmm. This post tells me that you have spent more time :wank: than reading.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                No sir, I really did.
                Seriously T-97? I had Ricky getting schooled and losing by decision...

Comment

Hmmm. This post tells me that you have spent more time :wank: than reading.
                  Indeed. Martin Lawrence once told me, "It's my ****!" - "I can beat me ****!"

Comment

Originally posted by Arka View Post
                    Seriously T-97? I had Ricky getting schooled and losing by decision...
                    Nah, not really. I was rooting for Ricky but I knew all along he was going to lose tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X