Guys get caught selling steroids at their gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
    No me mate !
    I hate roids especialy steroids gone wrong .Conditioning's the name of the game , boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      at first i thought it was about ethics...then he b1tchslaps both and says gimme a grand
      Yeah. Same here. I thought it was about ethics and it turned into extortion.

Comment

Just saw the whole thing, good documentary. It's really old school, I like that. Here in the U.S, people just want to shoot each other without question.

Comment

"Jon Smith This is Shaun Smith. He was a machine gunning, torturing, napalm bombing 'enforcer' for the biggest crime family in Liverpool, England. Not Ireland or Scotland. Given these facts if you're stupid enough to cross him you take the ***** slaps and make good on the tax or he will make good on his threats to smash your head open. That's if you're daft enough to be associated with him in the first place.
          Like · Reply · 20 · 4 hours ago via mobile"

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            "Jon Smith This is Shaun Smith. He was a machine gunning, torturing, napalm bombing 'enforcer' for the biggest crime family in Liverpool, England. Not Ireland or Scotland. Given these facts if you're stupid enough to cross him you take the ***** slaps and make good on the tax or he will make good on his threats to smash your head open. That's if you're daft enough to be associated with him in the first place.
            Like · Reply · 20 · 4 hours ago via mobile"
            Anything to do with this guy
            http://www.theguardian.com/world/200...rnationalcrime

Comment

Working...
            X