Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi: “See what happens when you rent a Rolls Royce and pretend it’s yours?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He and Floyd are secretly lovers have to be the way he rides him so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
      That's as close as a perfect body i've seen lately round these parts. Not too fat, not too skinny, but thick and athletic combined, whooooeeeee.

Comment

His behaviour is so cringey that even flojobs are starting to distance themselves from him.

Comment

Yung n1.g.gas but he live doe

Comment

He's still growing up calm down what is he like 17 now

Comment

“Are you serious? The fact that he thinks I had something to do with it, that's great, man. Why is he trying to make like I'm a snitch? If I send somebody to see him he's not going to get arrested, he's going to get his a__ kicked. I don't send those kinds of people to see you I send the other kind of people to see you," said Malignaggi.
              It sounds like something straight out of a mafia/mob movie. Malignaggi is the best talker in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                who is that girl in your sig this is the second time I've seen it today

Comment

well the lead up to the fight is entertaining, hope the actual fight lives up to it

Comment

If what Paulie claims has any truth Broner is a true idiot. Which isn't a surprise. I have a feeling Pualies story has some truth to it

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      That's as close as a perfect body i've seen lately round these parts. Not too fat, not too skinny, but thick and athletic combined, whooooeeeee.
                      agree, but the tatt kind of ruined it for me (not a fan of 'em)

Comment

Working...
                      X