Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the toughest fighter to ever live? Bhop or James Toney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have to say Hopkins Toney seems to be a punching bag full of lard for the heavyweight division his speech is proof to that

Comment

James has more skill packages than Bernard has. In his younger days he had moving ability and always had good body and head movement too. When you think of punching off defensive moves James was very good at it. In his younger days Bernard did put punches together very well and was extremely strong mentally.
      I think James had the bigger package of skills even though Bernard kept his body in better shape!!
      As far as toughest, I'd guess they were close to each other but neither was the toughest. Toughness doesn't usually equate to wins or intellect unfortunately. I think of Chuvalo and Quarry and Saad and Ali for being tough
      guys to discourage.
      Last night you saw Bernard decide not to go for the win in the 8th round when he might have had a shot. Koval was getting weary and a little arm weak at the end of each round after 9rds. I don't think Bernard gets the job done but that was his chance to try and he wasn't willing!! Tough guys are willing.

Neither is the toughest, hell their not close!
      Ray

Comment

the toughest fighter i have ever seen is manny pacquiao, the guy is crazy mentally strong it's insane, never seen anything like it

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
          Chuvalo then Ali.
          Muhammad Ali...

Comment

Hopkins may not be the cleanest fighter but that doesn't take away from his toughness, that's him trying to win. That's no different from Maidana, dirty but when the going gets tough he'll find ways to overcome. I'm gonna go with Toney because he's more durable, although both of them have great chins but at least Hopkins kept himself in shape, never lacked discipline.

Comment

Working...
            X