No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Soto Karass Very Motivated To Battle Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    no need to include aydin and berto to be FOTY, one win vs thruman is a miracle for a sotto karass caliber fighter...it's bigger than rigo schooling nonito....

tbh , i think it's a mismatch
    Karass is taller and has longer reach... But not enough skills for Thurman, I'm afraid...

Comment

Either JSK got huge balls or a very small brain, because put of the three options, he couldve made way more money fighting Guerrero and Judah and couldve knocked out both of those guys, but Keith Thurman??? JSK will get KO'd. This is a huge jump for Thurman im thrilled to see him climbing to the top the hard way, not like punk ass guerrero or canelo. After JSK they can get it too

Comment

Originally posted by Cnota21 View Post
        Either JSK got huge balls or a very small brain, because put of the three options, he couldve made way more money fighting Guerrero and Judah and couldve knocked out both of those guys, but Keith Thurman??? JSK will get KO'd. This is a huge jump for Thurman im thrilled to see him climbing to the top the hard way, not like punk ass guerrero or canelo. After JSK they can get it too
        well i guess you didnt read the part where they pulled out and only thurman wanted to fight him.

Comment

Personally I think this is a live fight, Thurman imo has been made to look like a beast because of his soft opposition. Soto Karass is going to be Thurmans first test and he is going to get taken into deep water. I'm going for the upset if you want to call it that and pick Soto Karass for the W.

Comment

If Maidana can KO Karass than Thruman is going to put a hurting on him. It may be brutal.

Comment

I hope they pay Karrass handsomely cause he gets obliterated.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                well i guess you didnt read the part where they pulled out and only thurman wanted to fight him.
                Well i gue. you didnt read the article where Guerrero turned Thurman down and Soto Karras was the only one that was willing to fight Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  Personally I think this is a live fight, Thurman imo has been made to look like a beast because of his soft opposition. Soto Karass is going to be Thurmans first test and he is going to get taken into deep water. I'm going for the upset if you want to call it that and pick Soto Karass for the W.
                  Heard this same **** for Keith's last 3 fights.

Each time he's won in dominating fashion.

Comment

You wrote WBO former title holder CARLOS QUINTANA and not IBF former title holder DEJAN ZAVECK ....damn!!!

Comment

soto karass has some big balls to get in tha ring with the animal

Comment

Working...
                      X