No announcement yet.

Bachelor of Arts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor of Arts.

I keep hearing about how bachelor arts are useless. What would fall under BA, and are they really useless?

This question should've went into the, "Not sure what college I want to go to", thread.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      I keep hearing about how bachelor arts are useless. What would fall under BA, and are they really useless?
      Stuff like English Literature, Languages, Philosophy, Divinity.

Anything that's not science or maths basically I think.

I don't know if they are useless, I'm aiming for a Masters in Science so that's all I've researched

Comment

What would business computer information be?

Comment

Basically any degree that isn't in the natural sciences, engineering, or pure mathematics.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            What would business computer information be?
            A BA most likely. You're worrying too much about the letters.

Comment

What would the salary of a BCI major be?

So, if I'm not good at math, and have to get a BA, I won't get a good job?

Comment

Comment

If they were useless I wouldn't have a job that you can only get with the BA I have.

Comment

Your degree is really what you make of it. Forget about the negativity about what ever degree and just study what you like. I'm signed up to a couple of college forums and every single degree gets bashed, it's seriously like NSB of college. Also in order to get in to a good school they'd act like you'd have to cure cancer. It's going to drive you crazy, just research heavily on what you want to do and stay focused on that. My final goal is just to work for the government, if I do that, then it's mission accomplished. I'm not going to let any one drive me crazy about degrees.

Comment

Working...
                    X