• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    It's a giant tampon
    that is gross.

Comment

What alien race would be smart enough to travel millions of light years through space, but stupid enough to dive in an active volcano? Unless it didn't really dive and it just basiclly crashed directly in to it, which is bad luck. Or it's just not aliens at all.

Comment

Everyone automatically thinks "aliens" when they read "ufo"

U.F.O. = Unidentified. flying. object.

Absolutely nothing suggests 'aliens'.

Comment

Haha no fcking way. My phone is slow as **** right now but just to let you guys know that particular volcano is a hot bed for ufo sightings. I was born like 15 miles away from there.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
            What alien race would be smart enough to travel millions of light years through space, but stupid enough to dive in an active volcano? Unless it didn't really dive and it just basiclly crashed directly in to it, which is bad luck. Or it's just not aliens at all.

if they can get here they've got the technology and the intellect to enslave the planet. if that's a real UFO i'd be shocked if its going to crash. the technology needed to travel here from another star (unless there is intellegent life in our solar system, that's where it would need to come from,) is a monumental accomplishment.

the closest neighboring star is about four lightyears away. thats the distance light travels in four years, or approx 300 million meters per second for four years straight. if you can travel that sort of distance within a lifetime you're freakishly intelligent and have access to nearly infinite resources.

if you can cover the distance equal to 186 thousand miles every second for four years, you won't be crashing a plane.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lol, maybe you've got "rods" on your brain, but i'm thinking about reed the bscene poster's "ufo footage"
              i don't know who rods is.

i thought i heard it was a fly close to the camera. maybe it was a plane that was far away and only photographed, and not shot with a video camera.

whatever it was, it was out of focus, and actually looked a bit like the footage of the volcano in mexico.

It's a plane. Shit has been solved already.

This are "rods".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)

You're welcome.
              Last edited by Rorschach™; 10-27-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post

It's a plane. Shit has been solved already.

This are "rods".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)

You're welcome.

you'd have to really be looking hard to think those are UFO

you can see the damn wings.

Comment

Cant believe they explained the 'rods'. I loved those little things back in the 90's. Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    It's a giant tampon
                    Or maybe a giant dildo and the earth is pleasuring itself...

Comment

It was Felix Baumgartner. He wanted to be the first person to jump into a volcano and Red Bull gave him the green light.

Comment

Working...
                      X