No announcement yet.

Tyson vs Ruddock II: A look back at a great fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    Had Ruddock been equipped with more than a left hook he would have amounted to much more.
    Or decided to use his other tools. I've never seen his fight with Mike Weaver, but I've heard he actually showed some boxing skills and brains in that fight. He must've just fell in love with his power and tried too hard to take out everyone with the Smash.

I like the Tyson fights, particularly those body shots that Tyson landed in the 10th round of the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
      I seem to remember a recent interview where Mike said that the Ruddock fights were some of his proudest moments. Mike displayed heart in both of these fights!

Mike said that Razor's punches were like 'mule kicks'!
      I remember reading the same thing as well, I think it was also the fight were Tyson got hit the most (after Douglas), he got hit with a lot of uppercuts and you could see that he wasn't moving his head anymore

Comment

this is prolly tyson's most underrated fight..and a war..12 brutal rounds...tyson got his eardums busted; ruddock his eye socket and cheek bone broke..added the last time tyson would ever go the distance as well

Comment

Working...
        X