Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does everyone stand on these 8 most talked about fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to take anyone serious that calls Broner 'slick'.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Floyd- Overrated low level hof"mer, Masterful matchmaker.
      Canelo- Surprisingly skilled fights to oponents level.
      Lucas- The most feared puncher at 140.
      Danny-Over achiever. AGood counterpuncher/dangerous hooker.
      Broner- Overrated, period. A ko waiting to happen against bigger guys.
      Manny-Same as Floyd. (With Pitty), since his brutal destruction.
      JMM-2nd greatest active fighter, behind B-Hop.
      GGG-Most feared puncher at middleweight.

Comment

Floyd-
        He is the best p4p fighter alive, I know his skills have faded but he is surely the top dog in the sport of boxing.
        Canelo-
        Canelo is a young kid, has very good boxing abilities and applies that bully tactic to his foe's. He may suffer his first defeat at hands of Floyd, but I believe that will only be the beginning a great future Champ.
        Lucas-
        This man here is severely underrated for his boxing abilities. People either hate him and claim he is one dimensional with only power, or real boxing analysts can see the guy has not the most extravagant of boxing skills, but enough to get the job done, not to mention his fierce reputation as a destructive puncher.
        Danny-
        Now Danny get's allot of stick, and tbh he doesn't deserve it. He's fought whoever he's had put infront of him and beaten them. He is well rounded and can fight it out to back up his dad's foul mouth. He isn't the best boxer, but a damn good fighter.
        Broner-
        This man here is an utter and complete imbecile. He should be abolished from the world of boxing until he has graduated at the level of a penguin for his IQ at the very least. Oh sorry yeah he isn't a great boxer at all highly overrated and I can't wait for him to get KTFO!.
        Manny-
        An all round nice guy. He has speed, agility, and most of all tremendous heart. He is still a hungry fighter and on his day can be at the top of the P4P list.
        JMM-
        This guy should be considered an ATG, he is at his age still the most effective counter puncher I've ever seen, with more heart than Amir Khan! and certainly more brains. He is the complete boxer.
        GGG-
        He is 'Good boy'.
        Lol jokes aside too early to consider him anything other than an up and coming star, but he has serious potential, matched with a trainer like Roach or Nacho... Bloody hell he will be unstoppable!

Comment

Mayweather-Best fighter that I've ever seen fight live not calling him GOAT just the best I've ever seen
          Canelo- One of the smartest and patient boxers I've seen at his age and probably the future of the sport
          Lucas-Scary power wish his shots wasn't so looping
          Danny- A guy that knows how to win simple as that
          Broner-Elite level talent I don't know mentally where he is at; wish he would be more of himself than trying to copy Floyd
          Manny-True Warrior in the ring
          Marquez-Brillant technician in the ring off the charts in ring IQ
          GGG-Haven't seen enough of him to form a proper opinion other than having real life Ivan Drago power

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            Mayweather-Best fighter that I've ever seen fight live not calling him GOAT just the best I've ever seen
            Canelo- One of the smartest and patient boxers I've seen at his age and probably the future of the sport
            Lucas-Scary power wish his shots wasn't so looping
            Danny- A guy that knows how to win simple as that
            Broner-Elite level talent I don't know mentally where he is at; wish he would be more of himself than trying to copy Floyd
            Manny-True Warrior in the ring
            Marquez-Brillant technician in the ring off the charts in ring IQ
            GGG-Haven't seen enough of him to form a proper opinion other than having real life Ivan Drago power
            this is the best post i have seen, or at least the one i agree with most

Comment

Working...
            X