Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will HBO or Top Rank counter on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    both the phillipino and the real mexican fanbase will definitely watch marquez over canelo, lol, now that hes become iconic figure in mexico
    pac vs marquez 5 wins a big event match up, all of mexico will wanna see if marquez will do big damage again , they will glue their money on this event if marquez fights manny again
    so the 4th fight , even using arum's total of 1.15 mil ppv's , didn't outsell floyd/ortiz yet the 5th one, which bob says wont be held in the USA, will outsell floyd/canelo?

i don't think even you honestly believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      If they were smart they would get Pacquiao vs Marquez signed for September like soon
      That wouldn't be remotely smart. It's suicide to put anything against that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        so the 4th fight , even using arum's total of 1.15 mil ppv's , didn't outsell floyd/ortiz yet the 5th one, which bob says wont be held in the USA, will outsell floyd/canelo?

i really dont care if it does or doesnt the way you do , lol, youre a big floyd fan and im not a huge marquez or chavez jr fan but me as a mexican american would rather watch marquez and chavez jr over a fight with only canelo

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          The moment Martinez stops fighting on HBO, I cancel my subscription.....

Disregard, I need to watch Game of Thrones.
          Showtime has Shameless and House of lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

Are you drunk? If the fight isn't sold in the US dont you think there will be mor PPV buys ? hmmmmmm! WoW there's an idea. Floyd and Canelo wont ever fight. Canelo is to much of a threat for the cowardly Floyd. So back to the 5th fight...suck it up "Big Dumb" there wont be a Floyd fight that can touch JMM PAC 5 ....

Floyd got demoted from HBO! Not worth their time....lol

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              Showtime has Shameless and House of lies.
              This is true, very true. But GoT can't be denied.

Comment

The only way TR and HBO can counter is if they put
                1. Pavlik vs Chavez Jr at 168
                2. Marquez vs Rios
                3. Pac vs Bradley 2
                4. JuanMa vs Gamboa at 130

Comment

thats a ***** ass golden girl move
                  bob said himself he would never go head to head with floyd

golden boy seems toact liek 7 yr old girls when it comes to these things

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
                    That wouldn't be remotely smart. It's suicide to put anything against that.
                    ive said it once and ill say it again

its the biggest fight that can be made right now
                    pac marquez 5 does 1.7-2 mill ppv

the sooner the better

Comment

Last time Dana White tried to go up against a Floyd fight was in 2009 with a an event opposite Mayweather/Marquez. UFC got destroyed, even white had to concede the night to boxing.
                      He has done some free Fox stuff up against the last couple of Pac fights but they are usually over by the time the boxing main event starts.
                      And Arum in the past has said he won't go up against a Mayweather fight on the same night. Just like Golden Boy wouldn't put a fight on the same night as a Pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X