Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be an ideal opponent for Gamboa when he returns to the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare for a Broner next year. I think he should take a fight with someone just outside the top 10 for later this year. Then a LW champ, Demarco would do in the spring, then fight Broner in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Broner need to keep his mouth shut when he throws. Kid will get Ortiz'd

Comment

I still wanna' see Gamboa/Rios dammit!1!

Comment

I might be the only dude that wants to see Gamboa stay at 126 at least for a couple more fights. Highly doubtful though.

If he decides to come back at 135, i'd wanna see him against a John Murray or a Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            I might be the only dude that wants to see Gamboa stay at 126 at least for a couple more fights. Highly doubtful though.

If he decides to come back at 135, i'd wanna see him against a John Murray or a Molina.
            Why Molina? He will get starched by Yuri. No Lundy-Beltran winner?

Comment

bring on rios

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post

He probably should. Plus 126 is deeper than 130 and 135, both of them are weak.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                  i'm thinking Murray and Molina as solid "tune-ups" for 135. 135 just isn't sexy to me at all.

Lundy would probably be the more exciting fight at the division, but that would be an even bigger beat down than Molina would get imo.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                    didnt lundy get ko'd by molina

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                      didnt lundy get ko'd by molina
                      Yes but who was clearly winning the fight? Lundy has bounced back from it and will beat Molina if they rematched. Guarantee it. Seriously don't use triangle theories.

Comment

Working...
                      X