Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Ken Porter punks Adrien Broner, pushes him and challenges him to street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they asked Kenny what Broner said to him and he said he got mad because Broner said "So i can kick you ass now".

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      All these boxing dads embarrass their kids. Shawn's ready to move on and his dad is the one still holding on like Broner punched his wife or something.

Broner did make it personal and attack his dad previously, what do you expect? It's easy to act like you wouldn't do the same when you're sitting from the outside, but when it's you getting embarrassed and/or attacked at press conferences I'm sure you'd see it differently.

Good on him anyway, that little **** deserved it.
      Last edited by T18Z; 06-21-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Are you blind motherf**ker? He pushed his ass and AB took it like a bitch. If you push me you better be ready to knuckle up.
        Lol Broner was gonna fukin punch Kenny porter... Calm down keyboard warrior

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Round 12 Porter was running, survival mode

Ab was looking for the knockout

Soon as the fight finishes, you can hear Kenny having a go at Shawn, telling him he got sloppy, etc He was fuming and pissed off
          Seriously?

You post a lot of rubbish, but that one take the biscuit.

Comment

Lmao "C'mon.. that ain't nice". Showtime Shawn P is awesome!

Comment

Looks like Broner is going to be taking Kenny's girl out to dinner too.

Comment

Broner ended up looking classier than Porter's father. Being bitter and holding a grudge is a female trait.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  It's nice that Broner shook Shawn's hands and all that. But dude, don't go in personal on the dad and expect respect afterwards.

The kid never learns
                  That's the way I feel about and Broner wasn't exactly gracious after he beat Paulie Malignaggi.

The personal trash talking Broner did towards Porter's father was unnecessary and disrespectful. He should have left his dad out of it. Especially when he couldn't back it up in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    I am talking about round 12 and what happened after...

not the entire fight or the clinching and running Broner did

Round 12 when Broner sent Porter to the canvas, after which Porter went into survival mode and rightly so

When the round finishes Kenny can be heard having a go at Shawn for gettin dropped

He was angry as hell, so i can see why he was pissed off when Broner came to shake his hand
                    Probs pissed cause he knows broner gets protected all the time kenny probably thought they were gunna get robbed thats why porter stood in the corner of the ring looking down at the canvas

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                      Broner ended up looking classier than Porter's father. Being bitter and holding a grudge is a female trait.
                      It's easy to say from the sidelines. Playing sports is an emotional roller coaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X