No announcement yet.

is freddie roach lsoing his touch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
    yes i kno wwhat yall mean by the manny pacquiao loss bt i ve seen this before when a fighter loses a fight he obviously won bt loses and looks bad or wins and loooks bad in his next fight that is what i think is going to happen in his next fight and i tdont think it was a lucky ounch against amir khan he just stayed to close to garcias punching range after he would shot the 1 2
    It wasn't a lucky punh against Khan. Garcia had been trying that punch right through, it's his favourite. Khan's mistake was that he keeps his hands moving all the time, leaving wide gaps, and is in love with his movement, not realising that he's like a jackrabbit. He doen't pay proper attention to what punches the opponent is throwing, which is why Garcia was able to time him so accurately with the same punch each time, and Khan wasn't smart enough to see it, and guard against it.

Comment

No, its just that Freddie is having less cherry picking options. Eventually his fighters would have to end up facing real skilled fighters sooner or later. Were just finally seeing Roach's fighter facing legit opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
        explain....do his fighters adjust during the fight?
        Guess you cant can you,cause when the going gets tough his only advice is "son you have to knock him out" thats it cause he as a fighter could not adjust so he as a trainer only has 1 game plan and once it fails he is speachless

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
          why i ask this question amir khan just loest manny pacquaio just lost and julio cesar chavez jr just lost his 3 main charges
          You forgot that Linares got KO'd 2 times in a row and Paulie beat that guy by tko in his backyard in the Ukraine (a Roach fighter)....Roach's stock has been plummeting.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Manny Pacquiao won..Amir Khan got caught with a lucky punch and JCC Jr was stoned
            Man, there's no such thing as a lucky punch in boxing!

Comment

Roach is the most overrated trainer out there. His favorite fighter was Duran, he tried to imitate Duran's style when he was a pro, and now he trains his fighters to try and fight similar to Duran.

I think in some cases Roach really does more harm than good to his fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X