Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two contrasting opinions of the Klitschkos: which do you agree with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two contrasting opinions of the Klitschkos: which do you agree with?

Here two ESPN writers give contrastingly different opinions on the Klitschkos:

http://espn.go.com/boxing/hot?id=7330291

Jason Langendorf is fair in my opinion.

Eric Raskin has always been very negative about the Klitschkos and is extremely reluctant to write anything positive about them.

Who do you agree with?
    Jason Langendorf
    80.00%
    Eric Raskin
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by The Hammer; 12-08-2011, 02:03 PM.

The Klitschko's will be the standard of heavyweight dominance for a long time

Comment

I'm with Jason and I couldn't have said it better. The other guy sounds bitter, ignorant and well it read like something I would read here in the forums with all the crap

Comment

Raskin has become a bit hack-ish. But yeah, the Klits are the real deal. You don't have that success as an amateur and a pro if you aren't. Put them in any era and they would most likely be at the top of the food chain. Say they are boring or awkward or whatever but not every Heavyweight champ was Tyson.

Comment

oh and he says dominance is boring but everybody loved Tyson ko-ing everyone in the first round. Granted I did too and I loved those days for the HWs but if no one can step up to them that their fault. Vitali is 40 y.o. and he still has some years ahead of him. Their reign will last a long time, simple as that.

Comment

Jason put it in a fair way and i agree with him.

Comment

I agree in many aspects with Langendorf... maybe without some of the dramatic sportswriters overnotes, hahaha... but in all truth had Wladimir be an American, well, let's say we'd be talking HOF on a regular basis.

Comment

It's not their fault the competition hasn't been good the last couple of years.

They have stepped up their game, the competition didn't. NOT their fault.

They will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Langendorf
                  Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a cautious, defensive fighter. Bernard Hopkins is downright ugly to watch. Why are we not running them out of the fight game?
                  Translation: If the Klitschkos were black and American, everyone would be riding there dicks.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    I'm with Jason and I couldn't have said it better. The other guy sounds bitter, ignorant and well it read like something I would read here in the forums with all the crap
                    Yes. And Eric Raskin has written similar consistently negative stuff about the Klitschkos on The Ring website and in the magazine for years - he obviously doesn't like them for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X