Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Conte former head of BALCO speaks on Mayeather-Pacquiao blood test(Great Read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
    yea its looking pretty bad....the man who is responsible for the Steroid craze this decade has debunked all of Team Pac's statements
    You really can't get a better source of insight on this topic than Victor Conte himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Does all this brings Andre Ward win against Kessler into question?

If Chambers beat Wlad Klitschko would it be due to what Conde is giving him?
      Yes and Yes.

Doesnt absolve Pacquiao by a long shot though. Pac just might break the sports back with this controversey.

Comment

Does all this brings Andre Ward win against Kessler into question?

If Chambers beat Wlad Klitschko would it be due to what Conde is giving him?

Why do you bring up other fighters though J? You can't answer Pacquiao's situation? I thought you did not like it when posters answer your questions with another question. Two wrongs don't make a right. Set an example by answering questions with your own answers on the exact subject of the matter.

Your question could be interpreted to me defending Alex Rodriguez performance enhancing scandal by saying "Well Barry Bonds did it to!"

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post
          Yes and Yes.

Doesnt absolve Pacquiao by a long shot though. Pac just might break the sports back with this controversey.
          Why would Ward and Chambers work with this guy? How stupid are they?

And, why the d"ie hard" boxing fans who "love" the sport are not talking about Ward and Chambers?

I know why the mainstream don't talk about them. They don't know who they are. But, I am shocked that boxing fans who know who they are. Who knows how important the super six tournament is too boxing. Chambers is about to fight for the HW title of the World? And, fans Don't seem to care or ignoring the fact that Ward and Chambers work with this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Why do you bring up other fighters though J? You can't answer Pacquiao's situation? I thought you did not like it when posters answer your questions with another question. Two wrongs don't make a right. Set an example by answering questions with your own answers on the exact subject of the matter.

Your question could be interpreted to me defending Alex Rodriguez performance enhancing scandal by saying "Well Barry Bonds did it to!"
            Read the other thousand posts I made about this situation. I am not going to keep saying the same thing over and over and over again bro.

But, I am honestly more shocked that fans who says they love the sport. Who says they want the sport get cleaned up. Don't give a damn about Ward and Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              Hence why Pacquiao and his team shouldn't have no cut off dates. Read the damn artticle people.
              actually random testing with a 5 day cut off would solve all of this. These PED only work when your doing intense workouts and anyone who knows anything about boxing knows no boxers does anything, outside of light running and sparring(at most) 5 days before the fight. That is a rest period and taking any type of PED wouldn't do a thing to help Pac in his preparation for Floyd. So in a nutshell without doing anytype of workout taking anything would be pointless

So the real solution would be random testing with a 5 day or even 3 day cutoff before the fight. Doing it this way will satisfy everyone and I hope both sides see this as a the solution to the problem.

Comment

Why would Ward and Chambers work with this guy? How stupid are they?

And, why the d"ie hard" boxing fans who "love" the sport are not talking about Ward and Chambers?

I know why the mainstream don't talk about them. They don't know who they are. But, I am shocked that boxing fans who know who they are. Who knows how important the super six tournament is too boxing. Chambers is about to fight for the HW title of the World? And, fans Don't seem to care or ignoring the fact that Ward and Chambers work with this guy.
                Here we go again. Defending Pacquiao by bringing up other boxers who might(possiblly or unlikely) be subjected to the same thing Pacquiao is going through. You're a better poster than this, J.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                  Here we go again. Defending Pacquiao by bringing up other boxers who might(possiblly or unlikely) be subjected to the same thing Pacquiao is going through. You're a better poster than this, J.
                  Bro read all my post I have for today. Go to search and then comeback to me and tell me what think.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    actually random testing with a 5 day cut off would solve all of this. These PED only work when your doing intense workouts and anyone who knows anything about boxing knows no boxers does anything, outside of light running and sparring(at most) 5 days before the fight. That is a rest period and taking any type of PED wouldn't do a thing to help Pac in his preparation for Floyd. So in a nutshell without doing anytype of workout taking anything would be pointless

So the real solution would be random testing with a 5 day or even 3 day cutoff before the fight
                    . Doing it this way will satisfy everyone and I hope both sides see this as a the solution to the problem.
                    Conte, the king of banned substances said it takes up to hours or a couple of days for your body to clean out of any illegal substances(with the scientifically enhanced drugs of BALCO and of today in general).

Comment

Wow..........that's the only word that comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X