No announcement yet.

It was me all along....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler
    I'm pretty sure 90% of cats on here have an alt they use for trollin/spammin/flamin purposes.
    I'm done though.

to be honest I never was into either, then I tried it last year just because for fun.

Honestly its not that great, its fun for the like the first day, then it gets old.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
      i don't have an alt...yet. look out for me in the near future
      i'll keep my eyes peeled.

Comment

You got me and I played right into it with the Coolest Cat! You're wrong for that one bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
          You got me and I played right into it with the Coolest Cat! You're wrong for that one bro....
          haha. two clips...i feel like a-rod man, coming clean.

sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
            haha. two clips...i feel like a-rod man, coming clean.

sorry.
            At least you came clean and it was all in fun. What I found funny about the coolest cat was when you were talking **** about the south and in the same sentence talking about how lyrical DMX was.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              At least you came clean and it was all in fun. What I found funny about the coolest cat was when you were talking **** about the south and in the same sentence talking about how lyrical DMX was.
              It was all part of the character. Those were not my opinions. The whole thing was just for fun. The south has a ton of talent.

If you noticed, none of it was really mean spirited. It was just being dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                It was all part of the character. Those were not my opinions. The whole thing was just for fun. The south has a ton of talent.

If you noticed, none of it was really mean spirited. It was just being dumb.
                Ahh Nah nothing was mean spirited and looking back it's hilarious because I already didn't believe that anyone could be that close minded.

Comment

I have 7 alts

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Mac 10 View Post
                    I have 7 alts
                    Are you Nas is a Chump? I always thought that was you.

Comment

its the coolest cat, b....whats up doggie and doggets? LOL.

alright I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                      X