Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Bernard Hopkins interview. BHOP unleashes on GBP and HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complaining about not getting dates, LMAO. Well then fight someone credible like Cunningham, Dawson, or Adamek you little punk. Mosley's case is different because Pac and Floyd stalled on him. Now I see where Hopkins is coming from where Chad Dawson is concerned. B-Talk is biased toward Hopkins but I remember of where they they said that HBO only offered $3 million for Hopkins and Dawson to split down the middle. Now put yourself in Bernard's shoes of where he made like $3.5 mill to fight Pavlik.

Hell, Dawson's drawing power is so bad that Shaw was willing to have Danny Green fight Hopkins before Dawson. I want to see Hopkins and Dawson fight, but it is what it is where the money is concerned and Dawson just doesn't bring anything to the table where that's concerned.

Comment

This dude is full of ****. He's nothing but a cherry picker.

Comment

Originally posted by Deonindahouze View Post
        man hbo are just racist as **** they too busy hyping pacman up to pay atenshon to good black guys.
        Didn't we just see Devon Alexander on HBO recently? Come May 1st, we're gonna be seeing two really good black guys as well.

Quit pulling the goddamn race card.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Didn't we just see Devon Alexander on HBO recently? Come May 1st, we're gonna be seeing two really good black guys as well.

Quit pulling the goddamn race card.
          What he said

Comment

Originally posted by Deonindahouze View Post
            man hbo are just racist as **** they too busy hyping pacman up to pay atenshon to good black guys.
            uhh hoppy has said some racist stuff too brah.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
              This dude is full of ****. He's nothing but a cherry picker.
              Why because he doesn't lose when he fights a smaller opponent like some cross dressing queer we all know.

Comment

Working...
              X