No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Floyd Mayweather speculation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    or danny garcia, those two are the front runners.

tbh, it doesnt matter ur history or type of opponents faced, none of that matters. generating big money for floyd and showtime get you the fight.

outside of garcia and cotto, khan is the biggest draw mayweather can fight.
    this is floyd last fight its a ''historic'' moment he can fight who he wants and everyone will watch because it is his last fight...so brook does have a chance to land the fight and i hope he does because amir khan is a cvnt I'm from the uk and he aint even looked at as a british fighter he is looked at as a british ***** who ****kkkked off to america

Comment

Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
      this is floyd last fight its a ''historic'' moment he can fight who he wants and everyone will watch because it is his last fight...so brook does have a chance to land the fight and i hope he does because amir khan is a cvnt I'm from the uk and he aint even looked at as a british fighter he is looked at as a british ***** who ****kkkked off to america
      Why you mad though

Comment

Originally posted by djcomplex View Post
        wow, so much hatred, relax man, its not like he banged yo woman

Comment

floyd's the type of guy that would fight brook just to make khan mad.

Comment

Working...
          X