No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Focused on Guerrero, Open To Canelo Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Testing was fully agreed upon at that point, and Floyd offered 40 mil, with no PPV incentives. That's ridiculous with a fighter of PAC's magnitude.

Get Floyd's dick out yo mouth.
    Your **** ass has Floyd as your avatar. You get his dick out your mouth. You downlow punk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
      Your **** ass has Floyd as your avatar. You get his dick out your mouth. You downlow punk!!!
      You're telling him to get Floyd’s dick out his mouth? Can we get this ignorant ape banned?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
        If Canelo ever fights chicken boy floyd he exposes the cherry picker! It was also widely known that he and Pacquiao were on a collision course and look what happened, Mayweather b1tched out lol. To say Mayweather is ducking Canelo is premature, if Canelo wins and Mayweather doesn't fight him by Cinco De Mayo 2014 then it safe to say he's ducking(assuming there both undefeated still).
        and what you gonna say after floyd fights him and beats him, oh canelo was too green hahaha

Comment

Testing was fully agreed upon at that point, and Floyd offered 40 mil, with no PPV incentives. That's ridiculous with a fighter of PAC's magnitude.

I thought Floyd said that he offered a guarantee of 40 million and didn't even get to discuss anything on the back end before pac said no.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
            If Canelo ever fights chicken boy floyd he exposes the cherry picker! It was also widely known that he and Pacquiao were on a collision course and look what happened, Mayweather b1tched out lol. To say Mayweather is ducking Canelo is premature, if Canelo wins and Mayweather doesn't fight him by Cinco De Mayo 2014 then it safe to say he's ducking(assuming there both undefeated still).
            Compare Pac to Canelo! Floyd DID Duck Pac! Canelo is just another ortiz! Bigger guy, but not fast enough!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              That is the obligatory thing for him to say....it's meaningless. He normally says that he would dominate them or something similar, he doesn't sound as confident as he normally does. He played basketball with some kids to start prepping his cardio? I thought he was training all year round, that's what people say at least. Sounds like he has been just "chilling" for a while....I don't see him liking the idea of having to fight Trout or Canelo honestly.
              He wouldnt normally say anything! He will say something today, then say something else tomorrow! As long as Floyd sees you as too slow, your not a threat! Canelo and Trout or not Pacman! And he DID duck pacman!

Comment

How is that ridiculous when Pacquiao's NEVER taken Home over 20 Mil in his Career??? He turned down 40 Mil and went and fought Bradley for 16 Mil??? GTFOH!!! And Just so You Know Bob is taking his 30% out of Manny's Purse....Floyd offered Manny 40 Mil Smooth with no Arum in the middle. Stop it.

Comment

After the fight, PACMAN you're next!

Comment

The plan for GBP is Mayweather-Alvarez in September. They are praying they both win.

I don't think Mayweather wants to fight as early as Septemeber but he wants to make the most of the September mexican holiday.

Comment

OK lets get back on topic people. Enough with the penis stuff.

Nonetheless I think it will be a good fight with Guerrero having a shot to win. I say that because if the judges see him throwing a lot of punches and being aggressive they may give him the round if Floyd isn't throwing a lot himself. I also can see Guerrero getting knocked down like he did with Casamayor and Katsidis. I do believe that once Floyd figures him out, he will step on the gas and cruise to victory but The Ghost is a live dog to me.

As far as Canelo goes. I do believe Floyd will fight him if he wins. That is just too good of a money grab for either to pass up. I am not as sure about Trout. If he was going to fight Trout as big as he is, then he might as well fight Sergio for the MW title and get more money.

Comment

Working...
                      X