• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    That can be said of any fight really.

Here you go amigo
    Of course it can...Guess my point went over your head

The person I was responding to said that excuses would turn fans away from Lomachenko and I was saying that fans were against him before the fight anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I saw plenty of them before any of the commentators even brought them up.
      Lomachenko shouldn't have even taken this fight, given that Salido came in @ 147 lbs! We're talking about a featherweight fight where one guy comes in 2 classes heavier @ welterweight! Lomachenko hydrated to 136, which is lightweight. http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Weight_divisions. I could see from the beginning that Lomachenko was wary of Salido's size advantage. He took that fight to set a record as a guy who would win a title after only his second pro fight. He also got paid for Salido coming in overweight. Too bad it kind of backfired on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Lomachenko shouldn't have even taken this fight, given that Salido came in @ 147 lbs! We're talking about a featherweight fight where one guy comes in 2 classes heavier @ welterweight! Lomachenko hydrated to 136, which is lightweight. http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Weight_divisions. I could see from the beginning that Lomachenko was wary of Salido's size advantage. He took that fight to set a record as a guy who would win a title after only his second pro fight. He also got paid for Salido coming in overweight. Too bad it kind of backfired on him.
        If you are really good skill pays the bill, nonito was 142 fight night and GR 125 that didn't stop him from taking him to school...

Comment

Working...
        X