Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Chisora wins the title on Saturday it will be a new refreshing change to boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Chisora wins the title on Saturday it will be a new refreshing change to boxing.

We will have a new champion on Saturday and I think it will be a nice change. Del Boy will put it on the line and finally end the most boring era of heavyweight boxing. The 16 people that have boxnation will see a truly great upset with Sir Dereck Chisora winning the title.

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
    We will have a new champion on Saturday and I think it will be a nice change. Del Boy will put it on the line and finally end the most boring era of heavyweight boxing. The 16 people that have boxnation will see a truly great upset with Sir Dereck Chisora winning the title.
    I think Klitschko is definitely the favorite. Chisora can box and also punch pretty good, but Klitschko can do it all and has done it all for over a decade.

Comment

If it were to happen, and it sure as hell won't, I'd want it to be someone like Chisora to take the titles. The guy is fearless, exciting, and a bit insane. Good qualities for a HW champ. Vitali is going to put a Briggs-esque beating on Del Boy though, so everything else is irrelevant.

Comment

I like Vitali but hoping Del Boy pulls off the upset!

Comment

TS must be delusional, chisora is just another over hyped brit.

Comment

If Chisora did pull it off it will be because father time has finally caught up with Vitali, not because Chisora is the division's future. We're talking about a man who hasn't lost a round since his WBC title comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              If Chisora did pull it off it will be because father time has finally caught up with Vitali, not because Chisora is the division's future. We're talking about a man who hasn't lost a round since his WBC title comeback.
              I agree, if Chisora would win, he'd be no better than Leon Spinks and probably wouldn't go down in history.

Plus, Wlad would punish him a couple months later in a highly anticipated heavyweight super fight.

Comment

would it be a good look for the heavyweight champ to also be a ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  I agree, if Chisora would win, he'd be no better than Leon Spinks and probably wouldn't go down in history.

Plus, Wlad would punish him a couple months later in a highly anticipated heavyweight super fight.

would make a change Wlad punishing a guy who beat Vitali but I think Vit can go on some years yet, if he wanted.

Comment

Working...
                  X