Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah I might have a crush on Adele. (PIC Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell is it with the support// endorsement of fat people these days?
    yes i get that people identify with them, but it's nothing to endorse.

fat = unhealthy and wasteful

fat people are one of the reasons why it costs so much to keep people healthy for families and businesses that provide their family members // employees with health insurance

Comment

This notion that overweight automatically means unhealthy is a cultural one, not a medical one. In cultures that lack excess food being fat is a status symbol. You are fat because you can afford food. In Western culture excess foods are available readily and it costs more in both time and money to eat more healthily and to exercise more.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what the hell is it with the support// endorsement of fat people these days?
        yes i get that people identify with them, but it's nothing to endorse.

fat = unhealthy and wasteful

fat people are one of the reasons why it costs so much to keep people healthy for families and businesses that provide their family members // employees with health insurance
        look my homey, your diss my body when you perfectly admit that i am skinny. why dont you admit that you admire my body in my other thread. then were cool.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          This notion that overweight automatically means unhealthy is a cultural one, not a medical one. In cultures that lack excess food being fat is a status symbol. You are fat because you can afford food. In Western culture excess foods are available readily and it costs more in both time and money to eat more healthily and to exercise more.

christ
          you always come up with dumb stuff that has nothing to do with anything, huh?

the bold is all sorts of wrong. if you'd really like i'll provide outside evidence. you shouldnt. do you really think that fat people are as healthy as fit people? do you really think that's a cultural phenomenon?
          are you simple?

obesity is the leading factor when evaluating risk for numerous diseases. that's as natural as it gets. it has nothing to do with your culture

yes, many cultures historically have associated being overweight with economic and social status (because of the excess that is clearly evident in your lifestyle,)
          but that has nothing to do with my post
          whatsoever.

if you are overweight your health is poorer than if you are in shape

you might impress these kids
          you do not impress me, kid.

your posts are redundant and usually all but irrelevant, like this one, which has next to nothing to do with what i'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
            look my homey, your diss my body when you perfectly admit that i am skinny. why dont you admit that you admire my body in my other thread. then were cool.

i'm slowly figuring out that you are a pure troll and you are growing on me

admiration?
            pushing it.

Comment

Pass.

All yours

Comment

She's disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Jesus Christ, put it away.
                  this! she's oooooooggglllyyyyyy

Comment

You "guys" are ****ing ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Howay View Post
                      You "guys" are ****ing ****s.
                      because we dont feel attracted to some broad who could lose 30 lbs?

Comment

Working...
                      X