Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what Team Bradley needs to say at the Post-fight 2 shut down the fake outrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what Team Bradley needs to say at the Post-fight 2 shut down the fake outrage

We all know Campbell is gonna start a phony outrage at the Post-fight press conference, so this is what Bradley or anybody from his team should say in response.

Campbell or anybody from his team: I'm a fighter, my job is to fight and let the referee do his job and decide what's a illegal or low blow. Nate complained to the ref all night like a *****, unstead of focusing on our fight.

He was losing and he knew it and he looked for the easy way out with a no contest. It had nothing to do with him not being able to see. HE COULD SEE ALRIGHT, it's that he knew he had no chance of winning and even if it went 5 or 6 rounds, and then got stopped, he would've lost a decision.

While Nate was crying all night, looking for the ref's help, I was doing all the fighting. I won fair and squre, it's not my job to decide whether the fight gets stopped or not OR whether a cut was opened by a headbutt or not.
Working...
X