Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are your goals in boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training to win next match in a week. Rinse, repeat for the week after that. One match at a time. Have run at trials for 2012 in London. Trying not to look too far a head, but still, dare to dream.

Comment

Continue to train, hopefully go to the olympics, win a gold medal is my goal.

IF this happens then go pro

Comment

I just want to stay as an amatuer... I started boxing at 20 and now I am 23 .. I talk to alot of guys from my gym that have truned pro and almost all miss the amatuers... competing in the tournaments, traveling as a team and all that... i will stay an amateur and make the regional team then hopefully at some point make the national team and travel to other countries and box,. I would love to use boxing as a way to travel the world and train in what i love to do. i will stay amateur until about 35 when i cant fight in all the tournaments and nationals and all.. then maybe ill trun pro and have a few fights...
        Last edited by JoHnNyBoXeR; 06-12-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Become a fairly succesful amateur with a fair few fights by the end of 2011, and then I'll see where I go from there.

I'd like to have at least one pro fight in my lifetime aswell, but right now thats something waaaaay in the future

Comment

I want to try out, or even be considered for trying out, for the Olympic team.

Comment

Working...
            X