Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Williams is kinda getting exposed again!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HendrixLove View Post
    No, I mean like Mayweather Jr. never being able to say he's fought any of the best welterweights.
    Yea Guys who would outweigh like by 15 pounds come fight night

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      Then what the **** was he doing at welterweight in the first place????? Floyd's a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho Gonzales View Post
        I really have no doubts its going to happen.

Its called, "buildup". Something Mayweather fans tried to use when discussing a potential Cotto/Margarito vs Mayweather matchup, cept, dude retired.

I don't see Tony retiring next year.

If he does, I'm an ass.
        You're an ass regardless....
        But really, it's one of THE fights I want to see happen, man. I don't know though. Maybe PWill has turned the corner, and is going to stay at 154. I don't see Margarito going up there to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          Then don't fight in that division. No one complained when Floyd was beating up on little super feathers. Jesus Chavez looked like a kid in there against him. Everyone did except for Corrales.

Comment

No, I mean like Mayweather Jr. never being able to say he's fought any of the best welterweights.
            you mean like marg never being able to say he's the best at welterweight because pwill beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              You're an ass regardless....
              But really, it's one of THE fights I want to see happen, man. I don't know though. Maybe PWill has turned the corner, and is going to stay at 154. I don't see Margarito going up there to fight him.
              Likewise good buddy.

I don't see Tony going up there either. Hes been a lifelong welter and is now reaping the benefits.

Its the first fight on my wish list just as much as it is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                you mean like marg never being able to say he's the best at welterweight because pwill beat him?
                No, I mean like Floyd never been mentioned among the all time greats because he bitched out when the greatest challenge was in front of him.

Comment

No, I mean like Floyd never been mentioned among the all time greats because he bitched out when the greatest challenge was in front of him.
                  You mean like marg never been mentioned among the all time greats because he bitched out of the pwill rematch?

Comment

Paul Williams threw the same combo like 50 times tonight.

Jab, left straight, right hook to the body.

Someone needs to time that last hook and throw a hook over it. Perhaps Quintana, because hes a southpaw with some pop.. I think if he times Williams, he could possibly land a shot above his head. Williams is showing flaws, but fighters are failing to elaborate. Props to Willaims for the win, the same for Philips... Old veteran took a lot of leather and didn't go down. Williams is just to tall.

Comment

Originally posted by undefeated View Post
                      paul Williams Threw The same Combo Like 50 Times Tonight.
                      Jab, Left Straight, Right Hook To The Body.

Someone Needs To Time That Last Hook And Throw A Hook Over It. Perhaps Quintana, Because Hes A Southpaw With Some Pop.. I Think If He Times Williams, He Could Possibly Land A Shot Above His Head. Williams Is Showing Flaws, But Fighters Are Failing To Elaborate. Props To Willaims For The Win, The Same For Philips... Old Veteran Took A Lot Of Leather And Didn't Go Down. Williams Is Just To Tall.
                      Because It Worked.

Comment

Working...
                      X