Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese game show Sing What Happens features women giving handjobs to contes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese game show Sing What Happens features women giving handjobs to contes

Japan has a proud history of producing some of the most bizarre and disturbing reality programs and game shows on television. There’s a show called Troop of 100 wherein a group of 100 human beings run toward an unsuspecting stranger to scare him half to death. Then there’s the game show Slapped in the Balls, wherein male contestants attempt to recite tongue twisters. If they fail they get, um, slapped in the balls. There’s many, many more.

But the Japanese have truly outdone themselves this time with a karaoke game show called Sing What Happens. On Sing What Happens a series of men attempt to sing an entire song – hitting all the correct notes! – while being jerked off by a super hot woman. “In this program, several candidates must sing a song they learned off by heart and not to be distracted by the young lady who is beside them and is masturbating them,” reads a description for Sing What Happens, adding, “sometimes with her hands, sometimes using her feet.” These candidates must carry a tune in absurd conditions, without being distracted and if possible until ejaculation.”

full article:http://www.laughspin.com/2015/04/16/...o-contestants/

Yo.

Sign me up :wank:

Comment

"Proud History".

Comment

and this is bizarre and disturbing, how?

Comment

Hah love this. I'd do where did you sleep last night by lead belly or cocaine by clapton.

Comment

This is awesome. I want to be a contestant.

Comment

they got the best shows, I seen one where they run like a food truck and the girls are serving cutsomer and under neath are dudes banging them lol and they have to act like nothing and take orders lmfao.

Cant wait till American tv evolve like this.

Comment

Too bad it wasn't dudes with mullets giving the HJs.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                  Too bad it wasn't dudes with mullets giving the HJs.
                  Co sign brother!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X