No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd ducking Pacquiao again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Floyd ducking Pacquiao again?

Why he makes so many excuses not to fight the man? Is he that scare to lose his "0" ?

I mean, as soon as people asks him about Pacquiao he gets all defensive and starts making no sense with his statements.

Pacquiao needs to take OST (Pacquiao already agree to it)

Pacquiao needs to be his own promoter ( Floyd is own by Haymon)

Pacquiao needs to worry about Algieri (When Pac beats him, what?)

The fight needs to on showtime PPV ( Why is that? let the networks fight for it and get the most money out of it. Maybe both merge for this fight)

Floyd also said yesterday that he needs to talk to his team about, isn't he his own boss?

I mean I use to say that both were at fault for the fight not happening, but now I'm pretty sure its just Mayweather scare to lose. Manny in the other hand says lets get it on and that he is open to anything.

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    Why he makes so many excuses not to fight the man? Is he that scare to lose his "0" ?

I mean, as soon as people asks him about Pacquiao he gets all defensive and starts making no sense with his statements.

Pacquiao needs to take OST (Pacquiao already agree to it)

Pacquiao needs to be his own promoter ( Floyd is own by Haymon)

Pacquiao needs to worry about Algieri (When Pac beats him, what?)

The fight needs to on showtime PPV ( Why is that? let the networks fight for it and get the most money out of it. Maybe both merge for this fight)

Floyd also said yesterday that he needs to talk to his team about, isn't he his own boss?

I mean I use to say that both were at fault for the fight not happening, but now I'm pretty sure its just Mayweather scare to lose. Manny in the other hand says lets get it on and that he is open to anything.
    I think they'll probably merge like they did with Lewis/Tyson but Mayweather is contracted with Showtime. Manny doesn't have a contract with HBO because all of his fights are pay-per-views.

Comment

I think this fight tanked lol so I expect Mayweather to finally fight Pacquiao in May.

Comment

You are a racist hater! here is a Flowmo putting you in your place post fight every flowmo thinks like this

Comment

That guy giving his "review" is a straight up ******!

Comment

Working...
          X