Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roy Jones Jr the greatest P4P fighter of all time better than sugar ray leonard ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Roy Jones Jr the greatest P4P fighter of all time better than sugar ray leonard ?

I mean he dominated other greats like James Toney, and Hopkins, like they were nothing, won a heavyweight title as a natural middleweight, and was the fastest boxer the sport has ever seen.

I just cant see how anyopne would think or place sugar ray leonard at the number one spot over roy jones.

Duran, Hearns, Hagler, Benitez > Toney and Hopkins (Jones did not dominate Hopkins either. He won every round but Hopkins kept it competitive for pretty much each one)

Jones could've fought and KO'ed himself and Leonard would still have more quality wins.

Whats more is that Leonard is still not the greatest. But certainly greater than Jones.

Comment

In before OP is thoroughly schooled.

Hint: Sugar Ray Leonard isn't the greatest Sugar Ray, nor is he the greatest Leonard.

Still greater than Jones, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post

Hint: Sugar Ray Leonard isn't the greatest Sugar Ray, nor is he the greatest Leonard.

I second this

Comment

nope.

Great fighter, good resume

Comment

No but the greatest fighter i have seen live

Comment

Roy Jones Jr. might well be greater than Ray Leonard, but that does not make him the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post

Or the greatest Charles.

Comment

Leonard was a great fighter, Jones Jr. was a great too. but I have neither as the greatest all time.

Comment

Roy Jones is the most gifted fighter I've ever seen and at his best the most unbeatable fighter I've ever seen. But, he's not close to being the greatest fighter ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X