Floyd stans "Arum protects Manny by getting him easy fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    key word being active

you just keep eating up those **** match up and not call BS when you see it enjoy the great Manny fighting unranked Margarito Mosley JMM at Mannyweight
    I will do that , pissface, and you keep enjoying the brave talk from behind that keyboard. Roar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      My apologies, I forgot Floyd fought the prime versions of Cotto, Clottey, and Margarito.. oh wait... and he fought a prime, young Mosley as opposed to the one Manny fought....errrr... Oh well, cue the music!

nice comeback...

Comment

Ummm, Manny fought all the guys Floyd the bestest boxer ever fought and destroyed them in a fraction of the time AND fought guys Floyd 'retired' to avoid.

So what are you saying?
        Your name is now TheJoker
        the **** you say is mad funny.

Comment

Ummm, Manny fought all the guys Floyd the bestest boxer ever fought and destroyed them in a fraction of the time AND fought guys Floyd 'retired' to avoid.

So what are you saying?
          While they were shot and on their way down LOL....Did Manny fight the so called fighters that Floyd ducked when their were at their best? Don't think so lol.........

After Floyd dominates Ortiz. Ortiz will move up on Manny's list of candidate opponents lol...... Who is Manny fighting again? A guy Floyd dominated 2 years ago lol............

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            I will do that , pissface, and you keep enjoying the brave talk from behind that keyboard. Roar!!!

fans don't just dickride they also critique and call a BS when they see it thats the difference bro I am a fan and you're a stan/groupie

have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              While they were shot and on their way down LOL....Did Manny fight the so called fighters that Floyd ducked when their were at their best? Don't think so lol.........

After Floyd dominates Ortiz. Ortiz will move up on Manny's list of candidate opponents lol...... Who is Manny fighting again? A guy Floyd dominated 2 years ago lol............
              Yeah, the same guy that Floyd used a “catch-weight” in his comeback fight for. And to add insult to injury Floyd didn’t even meet the stipulated agreed upon weight. Ironic isn’t it?
              Last edited by jri9d0; 09-04-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

fans don't just dickride they also critique and call a BS when they see it thats the difference bro I am a fan and you're a stan/groupie

have a nice day
                Stan, groupie? I dont lick the ass of any fighter, but you are one of the most nauseatingly, sycophantic bumsniffs on this entire forum!

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                  Really?

Just an honest question, Cotto, Margarito, Manny, Mosley (and some may want to argue Clottey) were all killing each other and were considered the welter weight elite when they were poised to fight one another, where was Floyd during this????
                  VACTION...because he diet have the urge.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    VACTION...because he diet have the urge.
                    Illiteracy at its finest!

Comment

floyd left Arum when he became a draw Manny stayed and now is being pimped like a cheap hoe

I don't think Manny is scarred but Arum is scared to death of Manny getting exposed thats why they keep fighting washed up guys AND keeps asking for catchweight

Comment

Working...
                      X