Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angulo would rape that twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Flo_Raiden View Post
      I never understand the recent hate for this kid. He's got plenty of time to improve and the fact that he's already becoming a rising star at this age is amazing.
      Its mostly ricans

Comment

A lesser fighter would have not been able to recover from that. Props to canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post

Anyone at 154 eats this kid alive
          your theory of "almost" being knocked out makes no sense. in your theory since a blown up light weight who caught the young still growing alverez and stunned him then a legit 154 pounder would knock him out. so since manny was knocked out twice at 112 and seriously hurt and droped with a jab then shouldnt everyone who touch him at welter knock him out with 1 punch?

this is boxing you get caught with good shot t dont matter from who it can buz you its about right punch at right time in the right location.

there times i sparred huge HWs and they just felt heavy hard but no punch bothered me.
          but then i would sparr someone 152 165 pounds and i would feel their shots more because sometimes they get in shots i cant see. i can handle it but my point is just because a smaller guy catch you and hurt you dont mean you cant take a shot from a bigger guy.

Comment

He got hit with a good shot and was stunned for a few seconds its not that big a deal happens to most fighters even great ones at some point. Crazy thing huh that someone gets hit with a punch every once in a while in a boxing match?

Comment

almost never counts

Comment

Working...
              X