Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it natural to get sick of doin your girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally normal. The longer you're with someone, the more they tend to annoy you.

Comment

Yeah it's natural I was with a beautiful girl, who was much better looking than me for seven years. I loved her like crazy, but just wasn't attracted to her anymore, couldn't even get it hard for her.

We eventually broke up and it ****ed me up, even though their was no attraction at all anymore. it's natural, why do you think most married men cheat?

Comment

It's natural. I also wait it when they want to cuddle after sex. A I want it my Xbox after sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
          It's natural. I also wait it when they want to cuddle after sex. A I want it my Xbox after sex.
          Is it natural to get sick of licking the same feet all the time?

Comment

Try to read kamasutra or get high with her before sex or take a breakwith her for months

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              Is it natural to get sick of licking the same feet all the time?
              Hell no! I can never get sick of that. Sometimes I prefer feet over vagina.

Comment

I've been wit my girl for a year & 1/2 and the sex seems to be gettin' mo bettah and bettah. The key, I think, is to keep the romance alive and not to do it everyday. I like to build up a craving for the p*ssy - say like a week or so. After a week of abstinence the sex is wild 'n passionate.

It's also worth noting that I absolutely adore this chick

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I've been wit my girl for a year & 1/2 and the sex seems to be gettin' mo bettah and bettah. The key, I think, is to keep the romance alive and not to do it everyday. I like to build up a craving for the p*ssy - say like a week or so. After a week of abstinence the sex is wild 'n passionate.

It's also worth noting that I absolutely adore this chick
                  A year and a half is small potatoes in the grand scheme of life and relationships. Get back to me when you hit the 5 year mark and tell me how the passion is then.

Comment

My wife and I have great set once every month. The rest of the times she lets me fck her feet.

Comment

I'm sure she's tired of the same dick, just as you're tired of the same *****. Go down on her more or ask her to give you head more. I think that would help your relationship.

If all else fails, then maybe you like dudes and are just too afraid to admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X