No announcement yet.

Is Wlad the greatest of all times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    He's greater than Joe Louis imo, but then again a lot of people think that. And yeah he's definitely one of the top greats.
    How?.

Louis knocked out former hw champion Carnera when 21, then Max Baer, another former HW Champion, same as J.J Braddock.

Went on to defeat Tommy Farr, who was considered one of the best english HW fighters ever.

Then we have John Lewis, Buddy Baer, Schmelling, Galento, Conn, Nova, J.J. Walcott.

Even if we stick to the last 30 years, Lewis, Holifyeld and Tyson have a better resume than Wlad.
    Last edited by B-Bomber; 05-05-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      After his dominating victory over Pianeta last night, has Wladimir Klitschko established his place as the greatest HW of all times?

It sure sounds like it on this forum.
      Come on dude, you are better than this, lol =)

Let people have a good time.. Nothing bad about that.

Comment

Absolutely. I have nothing but respect for the man's accomplishments, he's also a great ambassador for the game.

But when I hear people say he's the P4P no 1 on the basis of beating Pinata, something is seriously wrong. Some of his fans are down right delusional, and I feel for his fans that are actually in touch with reality.
        Who said that?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Come on dude, you are better than this, lol =)

Let people have a good time.. Nothing bad about that.
          I'm all for that, and I understand his fans want to enjoy his victory, but let's keep it real - Pinata didn't come to win.

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Who said that?
          It was on that thread "I'm done watching Floyd fight, I'll stick to Wlad" or something like that. Dude was claiming he was sick of watching Floyd fight cherrypicks (his mandatory) and would rather watch Wlad (who fought a cherrypick). It was quite a funny thread, and I believe it might have been the wienerschnitzel who said it. He said Wlad > Floyd anyways as you can see in my signature. That was just too funny to pass up.

TS deleted the thread btw. probably realized he was looking like an absolute clown.

Comment

It was a complete mismatch; but i'm glad to see him staying busy.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              It was a complete mismatch; but i'm glad to see him staying busy.
              Thanks for keeping it real.

Comment

After his dominating victory over Pianeta last night, has Wladimir Klitschko established his place as the greatest HW of all times?

It sure sounds like it on this forum.

Like **** has he, his legacy will never be complete after ducking A-Force Audley Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  Wlad needs better fans. As such a seemingly cool person, I dont know why he attracts such an awful crowd but he does.

I think most everyone can appreciate him at this stage of his career though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  I'm going to have to agree with this.

Klit is a likeable person. However, his comatosed and robotic jab jab jab grab and lean down, coupled with his demented 'supporters', it makes all things Klit, very difficult to get along with.

Comment

No, Tyson ''The Furious One'' Fury is.

Comment

Vladimir is among the 5 greatest heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X