No announcement yet.

Is there anything worth talking about other than the same ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything worth talking about other than the same ****

Seems like every time I come here its the same posters, talking about the same thing over and over. This has really been a slow year in boxing, theres nothing I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year.

Originally posted by bukakke View Post
    Seems like every time I come here its the same posters, talking about the same thing over and over. This has really been a slow year in boxing, theres nothing I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year.
    I feel you. There has been a few surprisingly good scraps, but nothing that looks good on paper is planned for the rest of the year. We gonna get our asses whipped by UFC for the next 4 monthes.

Comment

this year was ruined by the GREEDY PROMOTERS, everyone trying to keep everything IN HOUSE

Comment

We will get Khan-JMM or Khan-Maidana and JMM-Katsidis in December. Those fights would be fun to watch.

Comment

iTS JUST A SLOW TIME IN BOXING
          THEN YOU HAVE FIGHTERS NOT LIVING UP TO THE HYPE
          I SAW ALEXANDER FIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEKEND AND I WAS NOT IMPRESSED BY HIS SKILL
          I DID LIKE HOW HE SHOWED HEART BUT I THINK BRADLEY WOULD OUTBOX HIM AND PACKY WOULD ANILIATE HIM

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO MARGS AND PACKY ONLY CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE INTERESING THE SIZE DIFFERENCE AND SEEING HOW LONG IT TAKES GOOD OLE PACKY TO BUST PARGS FACE OPEN

Comment

i think ward and dirrel are 2 of the best boxers in the sport today so i am looking forward to watching that fight also the juanma-izzy fight

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              i think ward and dirrel are 2 of the best boxers in the sport today so i am looking forward to watching that fight also the juanma-izzy fight

loled at that.......

Comment

Working...
              X