Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has froch earned a place in the p4p top 10?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    He was already a top 10 P4P IMO take Broner and Bradley out and replace them with Froch
    Yeah, both of their spots. Froch is the ****ing man(Bradley is a tough mofo though).

Comment

Originally posted by PUK_MY_DANG_34 View Post
      Yeah, both of their spots. Froch is the ****ing man(Bradley is a tough mofo though).
      Fighters Froch, Bradley, Rios, Alvarado and Provodniko are the kind of fighters that inspire and bring out the neanderthal in on all of us. I love watching fighters with great skill and be amazed but nothing compares to the excitement of a good old tear up.

Comment

Barely top 10 but only because the bottom half of top 10 p4p list is so interchangeable. Everyone can make a case Donaire, Mares, Froch, Klistchko, Bradley, Rigo. Someone has to be left out.

Comment

I would say so,he has forced his way onto the p4p,by fighting top comp over and over again,much like Mares

Comment

Of course he just redeemed his loss after all and he already had a good case lol.
            If he fights Bhop he might get taken out though if he loses

Comment

He's in 11th spot just below Broner.

JK, of course he's in the top10. I respect the hell out of that man. Such an overachiever.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
                Barely top 10 but only because the bottom half of top 10 p4p list is so interchangeable. Everyone can make a case Donaire, Mares, Froch, Klistchko, Bradley, Rigo. Someone has to be left out.
                None of those guys you mention have fought and beat the level of opponents Froch has, Froch's list of opponents over the last few years is the best in the sport.

Comment

For sure.

Mayweather
                  Ward
                  Marquez
                  Rigondeaux
                  Wlad
                  Mares
                  Pacquiao
                  Martinez
                  Donaire
                  Froch

Comment

Yes, I've had him in my top 10 for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      None of those guys you mention have fought and beat the level of opponents Froch has, Froch's list of opponents over the last few years is the best in the sport.
                      Since 2010, Froch has beaten Abraham, Johnson, Bute, and Kessler.

Since 2010, Mares has beaten Darchinyan, Agbeko, Moreno, Ponce, and should have gotten the W over Perez.

I'd certainly place Mares on there higher than Froch right now. But Froch cracks my Top 10 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X