Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, excuses excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
      Close fights, you can say as with others on what the scores were. Heck a lot of fans haven't even seen the damn fights and go with the flow. Both were close as Khan and Peterson was.

At the end of the day, Matthyse lost. Olugesun was a mandatory for 2 years or something. Unlucky he never got his shot.
      I always find it funny when people pretend Alexander had any case for winning the fight against Matthysse. You know its not true, but you just keep on saying it.

Comment

Once you become Interim Champion you pretty much the #1 contender to the World Championship..

WBC Interim champion: Lucas Martín Matthysse
        WBA Interim champion: Joan Guzman/Khabib Allakhverdiev winner

Comment

Matthysse is also Ring #1 (behind Garcia who's the champion). There's no reason that Garcia should not fight him after Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Yup.

We all know Lucas is teh real deal at 140 but he needs those offical W on his record to demand the top fights. BUT in this situation Garcia should fight Lucas I mean he going backward, Went from a career defining win over Khan to a shot Morales to another Shot Judah, whats next he gonna try to get someone out of retirement to fight him next LOL.
            You know it's all about the bread. This applies to Garcia, Oscar AND Matthysse.

Comment

Sounds to me like you want Garcia to avoid Matthysse at all costs. Hmmmmmm.......I wonder why that is? You know deep down in your sad, pathetic heart Matthysse would expose your boy Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Matthysse is also Ring #1 (behind Garcia who's the champion). There's no reason that Garcia should not fight him after Judah.
                I'm disappointed he's actually fighting judah instead of mathysse.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Don't worry, it's going to happen whether this clown likes it or not. When Matthysse treats Garcia like the hype job he is, I'm going to be the first in line to say "I told you so."

Comment

Who would you rather see Garcia fight?

Comment

Garcia could drop the belt and Matthysse can fight Khan or Prawet for it.. Garcia can stay with the WBA belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X