• Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez Vs Joan Guzman @140

This is an interesting fight......

Marquez UD easy work

Comment

Originally posted by GG Magic View Post
      Marquez UD easy work
      Have you seen what Guzman can do when he trains properly and makes weight?

Comment

Marquez knocks him out.....

Comment

I think Guzman has slowed down just enough for JMM to be able to win this now. Joan still has the defense and reflexes to make it very tough....at their peaks, I would pick Guzman...no way I can pick him now, treating his talent as a joke finally catches up with him.

Comment

guzman style give marquez hell

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              guzman style give marquez hell
              Between 126 and 135 pounds, there would be ways in which Marquez managed to hit two or three consecutive hits to Guzman. On the other hand, would receive a barrage of punches that put you though maybe not KO, especially at 130 and 135 would mark the points you easily defeat them. In those days, Marquez was more vulnerable than now, and Guzman was faster and powerful.

Now 140 and with the discipline of Guzman in doubt and less rapid and powerful than before, while Marquez maintains its strength and resilience, which are the real weapons against an opponent that exceeds the skills and techniques, I think Marquez could beat Guzman by KO at the end of the fight. However, with fighters such as Guzman taletsos, no victory is impossible.

Comment

Working...
              X