• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Badly Hurt, Holds On To Beat Maidana

put posts here

posts here

(jokes...chill BPP)
    Last edited by Weebler I; 12-12-2010, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Maidana won that damn fight. He absolutely SLAYED Khan towards the end of that.

JMM vs Katsidis was stopped while Katsidis was still on his feet by a MUCH BETTER referee, and he wasn't taking nearly the amount of punishment as Khan took. Why didn't Cortez stop this fight? Oh yeah thats right, cause Amir Khan is the next "Golden Boy" and no one wanted to ruin his image right?!

Bull****. Maidana was the only one looking to fight. He proved hes the only one with the balls. Thank the boxing gods for fighters like Maidana...otherwise we'd have a bunch of track runners in the ring who dont wan't to fight each other.

Comment

Joe Cortez once again sealed his reputation as the most corrupt ref in boxing. Discuss.

Comment

Yay khan won

Comment

Khan wasn't "HURT BAD"... I don't consider getting hit with a bomb, slightly losing your balance. hurt bad...

He showed he can take a shot, and he isn't as china chinned as people thought.

Comment

Khan wasn't "HURT BAD"... I don't consider getting hit with a bomb, slightly losing your balance. hurt bad...

He showed he can take a shot, and he isn't as china chinned as people thought.

Comment

yeah, that fight should have been a draw.

Comment

FOTY By a country mile!

Comment

Amir and Joe Cortez are going to be celrbrating tonight..

Comment

Working...
                    X