Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Ennis is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      We clean sweeped it despite the refs letting NSW do absolutely anything in the ruck and penalising our boys at every opportunity.
      I agree, one particular ref, Shayne Hayne was just pathetic.

Dan there would be no clean sweep without the best full back in the business delivering yet again on the big stage. How you rate Hayne ahead of Slater is absolutely laughable. The try saving tackle on Anthony Watmough stopped NSW's run, then to sidestep & get over the line at the other end won Queensland the game.

The only thing I can think of is you don't like him for some reason & have a bias against him, because as far as full backs go he is untouchable.

Comment

• Originally posted by woftam View Post
        I agree, one particular ref, Shayne Hayne was just pathetic.

Dan there would be no clean sweep without the best full back in the business delivering yet again on the big stage. How you rate Hayne ahead of Slater is absolutely laughable. The try saving tackle on Anthony Watmough stopped NSW's run, then to sidestep & get over the line at the other end won Queensland the game.

The only thing I can think of is you don't like him for some reason & have a bias against him, because as far as full backs go he is untouchable.
        LOL, well I don't like him when he's playing for Melbourne. I love him when he is playing for Queensland though.

You are right as well. He was outstanding last night as he was throughout the entire series and if an Australian team was to be picked on form Slater would be the #1 no doubt.

The circumstances were a little different when I said Hayne should play fullback for Australia over Slater. Hayne was in red hot form coming off a season in which he won the Dally M and was clearly the most dominant player in the competition from fullback.

Comment

Working...
        X