No announcement yet.

so i rewatched Caballero's fight against Yordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    hes a top fighter for me,one of the best in the division,just think juanma ad gamboa would have to much for him-they could exploit his weaknesses
    class = A type of fighters for me are, pac, floyd, jmm, dirrell, hopkins, abraham, cotto, shane, erik morales just to name a few and i think caballero is not on that level

Comment

Cabs beats JuanMa....that's why they won't fight him....don't kill the cashcow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
        and i really cant understand how people are picking him to beat juanma. he has a sloppy jab imo, can get easily hit when the opponent closes the distance specially with a left hook, no intensity, pulls his arms back when throwing a power punch and a lot more weaknesses that juanma can easily take advantage of. juanma will murder caballero, if the fight gets made, pm me so we can make bets
        He was taking it easy on Yordan after he realized he was not a threat.

He will beat Juanma easily imo and I will bet all my points on it.

Caba is a p4p level talent.

Comment

and i really cant understand how people are picking him to beat juanma. he has a sloppy jab imo, can get easily hit when the opponent closes the distance specially with a left hook, no intensity, pulls his arms back when throwing a power punch and a lot more weaknesses that juanma can easily take advantage of. juanma will murder caballero, if the fight gets made, pm me so we can make bets
          I'll go up to 1mil on Cab if Lopez ever has the balls to face him.

Comment

I think Gamboa or JuanMa can beat Caballero. One of them should fight him to gain momentum for their future bout.

Comment

class = A type of fighters for me are, pac, floyd, jmm, dirrell, hopkins, abraham, cotto, shane, erik morales just to name a few and i think caballero is not on that level
              Well no ****. Most of them are ATG/HOF boxers.

Comment

thanks for the reply people. if the fight gets made, you can all send me a message and we can make bets. thanks to all

Comment

If Yordan had the power the fight wouldve been over alot sooner. Lopez does have the power.

Lopez KO 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    do i have such a high standard bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      yep most are ATG

Comment

Working...
                      X