Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are italians so racist towards blacks , yet always listen to Black music?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are italians so racist towards blacks , yet always listen to Black music?

A Bronx tale

Goodfellas

and pretty much every other Mafia film

the mobsters and italians hate blacks. All i hear is "N igger this" and "ni gger" that but yet the movies are full off doo wop/soul music/jazz?????

I knew quite a few italians in the tri state area who were racist towards blacks but would always listen to black music , why?

I'm part Italian and I don't hate blacks. Lots of white people are part Italians, and I don't think they're all racist.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      I'm part Italian and I don't hate blacks. Lots of white people are part Italians, and I don't think they're all racist.
      Yeah but many of them are notorious for their racism to blacks

Comment

Originally posted by malikomoman View Post
        Yeah but many of them are notorious for their racism to blacks
        To tell the truth, I think everyone is a little racist. I think theirs even racial tensions between interracial couples at times. Its just how and where we grew up that make people the way they kind of are. Like I'm sure a black person is pround of being black, and a white person is proud of being white. Though when they did tests I think alot of black girls choose the white barbie doll over the black one, maybe because our society tries to tell people that white is attractive? I think all people of all colors are attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by malikomoman View Post
          A Bronx tale

Goodfellas

and pretty much every other Mafia film

the mobsters and italians hate blacks. All i hear is "N igger this" and "ni gger" that but yet the movies are full off doo wop/soul music/jazz?????

I knew quite a few italians in the tri state area who were racist towards blacks but would always listen to black music , why?
          cause most mobsters are hypocritical racist *******s?

im pretty sure its not an Italian thing but an Italian mob thing.

also movies arnt real life.

Comment

Black music (outside of cRAP) is usually pretty good.

Comment

Comment

Tarentino and Scorcessee movies - " ******" "******" " ******"

Comment

Working...
                X