No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I May Have To Go Through Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: I May Have To Go Through Anthony Joshua

Former cruiserweight and heavyweight champion David Haye (26-2, 24KOs) does not rule out the possibility of colliding with Olympic gold medal winner Anthony Joshua (14-0, 14KOs) in 2016.

Haye announced his ring return for January 16th, against Australian puncher Mark De Mori. The Haymaker has been out of action since a fifth round knockout of Dereck Chisora in July of 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Do what you gotta do Haye Maker! None of these bums can deal with your speed and power. Wladimir "w12 Fury" Klitchko knows he cant handle you if you dont have broken bones. Peon-Tay WildTurd already got slapped around in the gym by you. Joshua will be sucking his own pecker by round 4. Fury sharts when your name is mentioned. Welcome back champ, the Fraud Pedcheater Jr and Quitchko Klinchko Bichko era is over. Take the reigns champ.

Comment

If Haye has anything left then it would be far too early for Joshua, who I think needs a new trainer. He has tremendous physical gifts but doesn't move his head, feet and comes in straight lines.

Joshua could go all the way to the top if he hires someone better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        If Haye has anything left then it would be far too early for Joshua, who I think needs a new trainer. He has tremendous physical gifts but doesn't move his head, feet and comes in straight lines.

Joshua could go all the way to the top if he hires someone better.
        I agree with you especially this bit here.

Comment

Joshua would batter Haye. He's not some big stiff robot, he can actually cut off the ring and throw combinations and flurries effectively.

Comment

I'd pay good money to watch Joshua put Haye to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              Joshua would batter Haye. He's not some big stiff robot, he can actually cut off the ring and throw combinations and flurries effectively.
              I agree that AJ isn't as stiff as some make out but Haye's movement could cause Joshua some trouble at this point in his career. He's never faced anything like Haye before.

The fight never happens though.

Comment

If Haye is close to what he was, I have no doubt he'd stop big AJ in a couple of rounds. There's a reason promoters work guys up in stages.

Wlad learned to be so cagey and control distance due to what happened to him earlier in his career. That extra safe style he employed against Haye was a result of that.

Big AJ doesn't have that defensive concentration or distance control, he'd get caught coming forward by the faster, sharper Haye.

Comment

Make it happen.

That's a good crossroads fight.

Comment

Joshua has beaten journeymen. He has beat nobody other then Kingpin who is just a glorified sparring partner nowadays. He is another audley harrison or david price until he proves otherwise. Haye takes him out in my opinion. Haye is going to blow out de mori & AJ has to get by whyte which i think he will. To me AJ is just a hyped prospect until he beats a fringe contender at the very least...

Comment

Working...
                    X