No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RED REP View Post
    Look at Klitschko's trainers lol! His heel is nearly popping out! Lifts!
    This is a sign of an intimidated man. He's try to make a false image of himself to the media.

Comment

• Fury is in the best shape I've seen him, came in really light.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Well, all I'm going to say is this. Fury has never gassed in a fight and been knocked out, unlike Wladimir. Like you say, we'll see.
        Again, that's purely stamina. There's far more to measuring an athlete than stamina. Wlad is vastly superior in all of the other measurable areas.

Stamina was definitely a problem for Wlad back in the day though, that's unquestionable. He's worked on that though and it very much looks rectified.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Fury's faced many top level opponents, admittedly not in the same class of Wlad though I'll concede that. Chisora made Fury work in his first fight, so did Steve Cunningham and others.

Fury's workrate is far superior to Klitschko, i don't know how anyone can say otherwise with a straight face. Just check the compubox stats.

Wlad has the better physique, Fury is the better athlete.
          Depends what you mean, I think Wlad is quicker with his hands and just as quick with his feet but he rarely uses them. Wlad is stronger and more powerful, stamina I'd give to Fury but Wlad hasn't gassed in years.

That said, I'm leaning towards Fury, I think he will try and get inside because Wlad cannot fight there and this time he can't hold Fury behind his head and push him down like he does everyone else.

Comment

• Fury is really looking sharp

https://www.facebook.com/bewarmers/v...2336415876801/

On a serious note hope he wins!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Fury beat midget miny heavyweight Cunningham and that's the best win on his record its only now with Wladimir being nearly 40 that he thinks he can beat him
              I think Wlad's best win is Haye. A better win...but also a small heavyweight. Just saying.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Still, no way there are 3" there. Maybe 1, 1.5 tops..
                  Tyson Fury is 6'8 3/4. Fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Ha ha christ! Wlad and his stilts.

On a serious note I got Wlad by UD in a competitive fight. I think Wlad is faster with his hands and feet and his speed will make the difference. He might be hanging on at the end of the fight though, with Fury coming on strong. I always struggle to make a prediction in a heavyweight fight like this where both guys are vulnerable and can punch, because I just think to myself that either guy can be KO'd and the fight I think will happen might not get a chance to play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                      This is a sign of an intimidated man. He's try to make a false image of himself to the media.
                      Yes. It's certainly mindgames, that 2.5inches or more will be there on fightnight when they're both wearing boxing boots that are flat.

Comment

Working...
                      X