Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    New England

Was this on your course?.
    Is it too much of a stretch to comprehend what I wrote?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      so many of our female youth have become gold digging whores because of this phat arsed monitor lizard.
      Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      I always ask my dealer for a Beyounce.
      i wouldn't call beyonce a lizard but maybe some of her followers, lol, the ones in the bey hive

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        New England

Was this on your course?.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
          Is it too much of a stretch to comprehend what I wrote?
          Yes it is because you have no source or evidence. I'll give one example to counter what you think is an absolute truth. Since you seem to think that Muslims are oppressed by westerners, why aren't they trying to become westernized and changing their culture? One book that supports your theory is by Frantz Fanon. To suggest what you're saying is true, like you tried to convey, is utter nonsense. Each situation is different and has yielded different results. You're a naive sheltered idiot that has read too much liberal bull****, stop acting you know anything.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
            I guess so, but how often do you see that scenario? It's often 'rich or famous' black girls trying to look white. Are they ashamed of being black or something?
            Blonde hair is not unique to white ppl. Though I agree that blonde weave of Beyonce is tired as hell, I do believe it is more like she is trying to embrace a certain standard of beauty that the media portray as ideal. Not all whites are blonde, yet you also have white brunettes and red head dying their hair to look blonde.
            Last edited by megas30; 11-25-2015, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Not a huge fan of monkeys, I'd say 6.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Blonde hair is not unique to white ppl. Though I agree that blonde weave of Beyonce is tired as hell, I do believe it is more like she is trying to embrace a certain standard of beauty that the media portray as ideal. Not all whites are blonde, yet you also have white brunettes and red head dying their to look blonde.
                Yes, she is just a barbie doll.

Comment

She's INSANELY overrated as an attractive female.

Even if I take a neutral position to judge attractiveness, she still isn't exceptional. Nowhere near it.

Comment

Why does everyone hate Jay-Z?
                    I dont know much about him.

Beyonce is right fit. Always has been. But i preferred her back in Destinys Child.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                      Not a huge fan of monkeys, I'd say 6.5/10
                      Classy post.

Comment

Working...
                      X