Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Fighter taps out to spare his opponent from further damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pretty stand up guy. He knew seriously hurting this guy would literally get him nothing, no money, no fame, no moving up the rankings. Now this vid has 2 million views in one day and he is getting some exposure. Win all around.

Comment

I admire his selflessness but let's not fool ourselves here. The guy signed up for a cage fight, If the tables were turned would the other guy have done the same? It's not like his only option was to strike with the guy, if he felt he could have ended it on his terms then he should have went for a submission.

Comment

what a faggg!! "i just feel like we're amaeture fighters, and we're not getting pay for this, so theres no need for further damage" then wtf are u doing in there in the first place knowing that already?? i think this chump gave it his all and when the other dude was still coming foward the other guy just decided that he had enough since he gave it his best already he had nothing left to dish out. it wasnt like he was doing major damage, he was landing but it wasnt like it wsas some hard blows.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepHatin View Post
          I admire his selflessness but let's not fool ourselves here. The guy signed up for a cage fight, If the tables were turned would the other guy have done the same? It's not like his only option was to strike with the guy, if he felt he could have ended it on his terms then he should have went for a submission.
          i think he gave up knowing he gave it his all and the other dude was still coming forward. i think dude got scared LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            This is a pretty stand up guy. He knew seriously hurting this guy would literally get him nothing, no money, no fame, no moving up the rankings. Now this vid has 2 million views in one day and he is getting some exposure. Win all around.
            actually it does, it will open doors for him to fight for bigger name company, in return he will finally get pay etc. i mean u're in this sport to improve and grow right? so why stop at the bottom? LOL.

Comment

Weak. Just take him down and submit him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2014Classic View Post
                MMA is for middle class college boys who decide they want to fight. I'm not surprised by something like this. Not my cup of tea. When I watch fighting, I want it dirty, I want it til the end, and I want some passion. That's why I love boxing.

middle class college boys who were NCAA level wrestlers.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Very respectable move.

Sometimes you have to save a fighter from themselves and this guy, seeing not only how much damage he was doing to his opponent but also how much his opponent was willing to take for the win, did exactly that.

Manny should've done this for Margarito.
                  The same Margacheato who was fighting with bricks in his hands & could've killed somebody? **** that, Manny did the right thing by beating his ass the way he did.

Comment

Gotta say I read a load of comments first and was disappointed at any negative ones.

But in watching the video, I expected the guy to be pretty beaten up, and he just wasn't.

If the guy is alert and surprised at having just won because his opponent conceded, then he's in good enough form to continue.

I have to agree, what might've seemed a selfless classy move, is actually rather odd.

It comes across as, oh I was really hurting the guy, or would've. Sorry mate, you weren't. You're both in a fight sport, fight on.

Comment

the other guy looks awfully outmatched, it was a last minute match up so he probably felt bad beating up a kid who could barely fight, its not that hard too understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X